หัวหินซีวิวพาราไดส์

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

หัวหินซีวิวพาราไดส์
หัวหินซีวิวพาราไดส์
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.  Empty Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.

Post by 106Ole Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

Since some years back i have been talking with other of my neighbours in Seaview Paradise. Its a beautiful building with an very good location. Many of us are here only short term and its difficult to get in contact with everybody. So this is a way i hope we can get in contact and discuss Seaview Paradise so we can improve our living. This will also increase the value of our investment.

Language?
We are speaking 2 languages in the condo. And of course you can write in thai or english here. We can just use Google Translate and we will understand each other.

If you in some way have relations to Seaview Paradise you are welcome to be a member. When you are a member you can read and write in all forums. Remember to start your username with your condos number, example "301Mr.Niceguy".

Welcome.

106 Ole

Last edited by 106Ole on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
106Ole
106Ole
Admin

http://seaviewparadise.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.  Empty Re: Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.

Post by markg125 Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Great idea Ole, I was thinking the same as you. Hope many people will participate. I will try to get others on board...mark

markg125

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.  Empty Re: Welcome to Seaview Paradise Forum.

Post by worsak Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Many thanks to 106 Ole for taking the time and effort to set up this discussion board. I sincerely hope this will be a good channel to improve the living condition of our Condo.

Worsak, Rm 88 Floor #7

worsak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum